Great for a picnic in our new spring weather!
Firstly you need some wraps. Either make your own or buy some ready made. Check ready made wraps ingredients as some have milk.
You’ll also need some hummus, which again you can make yourself or buy, but need to check ingredients.
And some soft green leaves, such as lettuce or spinach.
Then there’s the filling;
1/4 of a vegan slicing sausage.
1/2 a yellow pepper
4 sprig onions
2 tsp Cajun spice, theres a recipe to make your own mix here.
a sprinkle of pepper
1 tbsp oil for frying
1. Chop all of the vegetables. Heat the oil.
2. Add the onions and fry until they begin to soften.
3. Add the spice, courgette and the yellow pepper.
4. When the onion is golden add the sausage and spring onions. Season.
5. After a few minutes when the spring onion has wilted serve.
This was great the next day without the wrap too.